Monday, February 4, 2013

Busy Mom Gets Fit! Before/After


Motivation Monday! How amazing does Cynthia look?!?!

Guest post by Cynthia Austin:In January 2012 I began a journey to become healthier. I started walking a mile a couple days a week and quickly moved to walking 3 miles a day 4 to 5 days a week. I cut out fast food and added more fruits, veggies, chicken and water to my life. In April 2012, I began bootcamp with Marietta and I feel great!! So many of the aches and pains I used to have are gone and I am so thankful. I have now lost 32 pounds in total.I have 3 boys, 2 in elementary school and 1 in middle school. All are involved in sports and multiple activities so we are VERY busy. My husband works for the Little Rock Fire Department and is gone 24 hours at a time leaving me to take care of our children on my own those days. If I can make the time to do it, anyone can.All it takes is YOU deciding YOU want to do it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment