Friday, June 1, 2012

Before/After Pictures of Yours Truly

I have been bombarded lately with people asking me to sell several types of shakes for weight loss. I am a huge proponent of eating REAL food and exercising to lose weight. To prove my point, I'm posting a before/after picture of myself.

In order to see a big change in your body you need to give yourself a good 90 days of counting your calories and working out. I have not used any special supplement or started a special diet.

This picture is one week after I had my baby and 100 days later. I've lost 42 pounds and only have 4 to go!

Here's to eating real food, counting your calories and exercising the right way (bootcamp, duh!).


- Please excuse any typos as this post was written using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment