Thursday, June 14, 2012

Running for the First Time

Last night my beginner bootcamp class went out to the track for the first time in the middle of our class to do a little interval running workout.

We ran the straights and walked the curves. This gets your heart rate high as you are running as hard as possible and then brings your heart rate back down as you walk. Interval workouts burn all that yucky belly fat!


One lady in my class has lost over 100 pounds on her own and joined my class two weeks ago. She was able to run for the first time in 30 years! I was so happy for her - she said it felt amazing and she couldn't believe she had just ran!

I love her story and it inspires me to keep doing what I do!

- Please excuse any typos as this post was written using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment