Friday, January 11, 2013

Food Journal 1/10/13

Happy Friday! I hope the second week of the new year was good for you. I had an awesome hot yoga class this morning. 26 people in one room sweating to death!

Take some time to today to regroup. Think about your habits and what you can improve. Change takes time, so don't get down on yourself if you've had a slip up or two this week.
Getting through the weekend is the hardest for some people. Make good choices if you're going out to eat. Research BEFORE you order. Margaritas, chips and salsa will KILL your diet.

Here is what I ate yesterday. I was hungry!




7am: EAS protein drink, oatmeal & 1/2 a banana
9am: South Beach Meal bar
11am: a huge chicken salad
2pm: sweet potato & baked chicken
8pm: pork loin ribeye cut & stuffed mushroom

I was sure to eat often and eat small. Portion control is SO important.




Caloric breakdown:







I went over by 30 calories and I will not obsess over that. My goal was hit and I count that as a success. Going over by 200 on a semi regular basis will ensure that those love handles are not going anywhere.

My hope is that these food journal entries are encouraging. Eating right is hard. I know. But you can do it. I know you can.

I would love to see your food journal in pictures! Post it on the McClure Fitness Facebook page so others can also see what you're eating. I got a lot of positive feedback from the picture I posted last week and I know you will too.

Hope your weekend is wonderful!

-Marietta

No comments:

Post a Comment