Sunday, February 26, 2012

Food Diary Challenge

The most effective way to lose weight is to exercise to burn calories and to eat right by cutting down on calories.

Exercising is the easy part for me... Eating right? Not so much. To truly track your caloric intake you should keep a record of what you are putting in you mouth. The app "My Fitness Pal" is probably the easiest method because it computes the calories for you and you always have your phone with you.

I just had a baby 3 weeks ago and have not cared a bit what I was putting in my mouth. I was way too concerned about my new baby's needs.

However, starting tomorrow I will commit to one week of taking pictures of each meal and sharing that day with you on the following day. So tomorrow (Monday) I will share today's (Sunday) meals. My one disclaimer: My total calories will be a little more than yours (about 2,000) since I am feeding another human. But I will post the calories of each meal so you can see how much REAL food you can eat. (Fake food being processed junk.)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment