Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Monday's Food 2.27.2012


Breakfast was real oatmeal (I cooked it on the stove) with one sweet-n-low, 2 slices of 100% whole wheat toast with 1tbsp of almond butter on each piece. 


Lunch was a tuna wrap with leftover salad and almonds. 


I didn't eat all my lunch, so I edited the food entry by deleting the greek yogurt, pita chips and carrots. Remember, you do not have to eat everything on your plate!

 Homemade turkey chili - VERY low calorie! I was only able to take about 4 bites because my baby started crying and then I had to runout the door to teach bootcamp. 
Because I didn't get to eat dinner I took a protein bar with me which  I ate in between workout classes. Try to keep a meal substitute like this protein bar in your purse or desk at work because sometimes you are just do not have the time to eat right. Better a protein bar than a Big Mac!

This is my favorite protein bar because it tastes yummy,  has 17g of protein and only 1g of sugar. You really have to check the sugar on so-called protein bars. Some have more sugar than a milk shake!
I had one protein bar at 2:30pm and another at 7:30pm.
You can find these at Wal-Mart and Kroger in the diet food section.



No comments:

Post a Comment